I have an idea!

 June 12, 2020 ~The day our server came to life. 
  I think the topic my blog should center around is "Building a Minecraft server," I recently got super into Minecraft and PvP games are the best! So, my friend had the great idea to MAKE a server. Of our own!  
    Super pumped about this. We have done minimal work but so far have the following, 

-A server has been made
-The name has been created 
-Plugins have been thought over
-Planning games and sorts
-Renewed hope
     Lots of information about marketing advertisements and Minecraft have been discovered. One type of advertisement is affiliates. To explain this, if you haven't known already, it is the process of earning a small commission by promoting other company's or people's products. You find a product you like, promote it to an audience (viewers like you) and if a viewer buys it, you would earn a small piece of the profit for each sale. My friend is covering the "Minecraft" portion, more than me. After all, I'm still new!
-Chrizzly

Comments

  1. WOWOWOOWWOWOW I am SO GRATEFUL that I have the opportunity TO WORK WITH YOU, AN AMAZING PERSON😲😲❤️ LIKE WOW. I REALLY AM TOO BLESSED

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1 of my first blog. Ever.

Server Discoveries