Day 1 of my first blog. Ever.

Hello all, 
   I have decided to start a blog! Not sure what I will be posting here, but I do hope it will become something someday. 
   I have guinea pigs, 2 crazy siblings, an Olympic-sized-pool-full of school, a baking habit, everlasting laziness, Minecraft and howrse addiction, and a kindling hope for this blog. Also, extremely bad spelling. But for the sake of you readers, I will be sure to put in all my English classes worth into this. Only for you guys.
   Comments encouraged! Finally, Post 1 is DONE! 
-Chrizzly

Comments

  1. S O GOOD WHOOOOOHOOO!!! YOU GO CHRIZZLY, WOAHWOWOWOOW. DEAR FELLOW PEOPLE PASSING BY, you NEED to follow this blogger! She is my INSPIRATION, my ROLE MODEL and she CHANGED MY LIFE FOREVER! You'll SEE SOON ENOUGH! Please follow her and stay tuned

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S She is my bestest friend I will support her forever if u don't support her THEN UR LITERALLY MAKING A HUGE MISTAKE GUYS, she's gonna one day BOOM IN SUCESS and you all will regret 🙃

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea!

Server Discoveries